The African American Alliance for Homeownership "AAAH" is a non-profit 501c3 community based alliance, comprised of housing and business professionals. Our mission is to increase homeownership and economic stability for African Americans and other underserved individuals by improving access to homebuyer resources and education.
Since 1999, the Alliance has been successful in stimulating home buying activities and resources through our innovative programs such as:
- The Homebuyer Coaching Project
- The Annual Homebuyer Fair
- IDA Program (match savings fund)
- One-on-One Homebuyer Counseling
- Homebuyer Education Classes
- MHAC Financial Assistance
- Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention
Find out more, under "SERVICES"
If you would like more information about AAAH, or if you would like to sign up for one of our programs contact us at: 503-595-3517.